10BE5 Ltd. Privacy Notice
What is the purpose of this notice?
10BE5 Ltd. (“10BE5”, “we” or “us”) is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. This privacy notice describes how we collect and use personal information about you during and after your working relationship with us, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation.
10BE5 is a “data controller”. This means that we are responsible for deciding how we hold and use personal information about you. We are required under data protection legislation to notify you of the information contained in this privacy notice.
Data protection principles
We will comply with data protection law. This says that the personal information we hold about you must be:
- Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way.
- Collected only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained to you and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes.
- Relevant to the purposes we have told you about and limited only to those purposes.
- Accurate and kept up to date.
- Kept only as long as necessary for the purposes we have told you about.
- Kept securely.
The kind of information we hold about you
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process the following data about you:
- If you contact us, your email address, your name, the information you provide and a record of the correspondence.
- If we contact you following your approach, any additional information you provide in response.
How we will use information about you
10BE5 collects your data in order to respond to your enquiries and feedback.
How do we store your data?
10BE5 securely stores your data at our Cloud service provider Microsoft’s data centres located within the European Union.
We have set up processes and safeguards to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure of your data.
Your rights in connection with personal information
Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
- Access – You have the right to request us for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a reasonable fee for this service.
- Rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- Erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
What we may need from you
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access the information (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.
10BE5 keeps its privacy notice under regular review and places any updates on this web page. This privacy notice was last updated on 29 August 2020.
What are cookies ?
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. The cookies are stored on your device when the website is loaded on your browser. These cookies help us make the website function properly, make the website more secure, provide better user experience, and understand how the website performs and to analyze what works and where it needs improvement.
The third-party cookies used on our websites are used mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, keeping our services secure, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website.
What types of cookies do we use ?
Essential: Some cookies are essential for you to be able to experience the full functionality of our site. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information.
Statistics: These cookies store information like the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, which pages of the website have been visited, the source of the visit etc. These data help us understand and analyze how well the website performs and where it needs improvement.
Functional: These are the cookies that help certain non-essential functionalities on our website. These functionalities include embedding content like videos or sharing contents on the website on social media platforms.
We use Google Analytics software to collect anonymised information about how you use 10be5.com. Google Analytics stores information about
- how you got to the site
- the pages you visit on 10be5.com and how long you spend on them
- what you click on while you’re visiting the site
Google Analytics sets the following cookies.
|_ga||Count how many people visit 10be5.com||2 years|
|_gid||Count how many people visit 10be5.com||24 hours|
How can I control the cookie preferences ?
No warranties or guarantees are made with respect to 10BE5 Ltd.’s software or the content or results generated from such software, which are not a substitute for legal work product and should be independently reviewed and verified for completeness, accuracy and in all other respects. No reliance may be placed on 10BE5 Ltd.’s software or the contents or results generated from such software, and 10BE5 Ltd. shall have no liability with respect thereto except as is agreed under contract entered into between you and 10BE5 Ltd. or under applicable law.