10BE5 Ltd. Privacy Notice
What is the purpose of this notice?
10BE5 Ltd. (“10BE5”, “we” or “us”) is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. This privacy notice describes how we collect and use personal information about you during and after your working relationship with us, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation.
10BE5 is a “data controller”. This means that we are responsible for deciding how we hold and use personal information about you. We are required under data protection legislation to notify you of the information contained in this privacy notice.
Data protection principles
We will comply with data protection law. This says that the personal information we hold about you must be:
- Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way.
- Collected only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained to you and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes.
- Relevant to the purposes we have told you about and limited only to those purposes.
- Accurate and kept up to date.
- Kept only as long as necessary for the purposes we have told you about.
- Kept securely.
The kind of information we hold about you
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process the following data about you:
- If you contact us, your email address, your name, the information you provide and a record of the correspondence.
- If we contact you following your approach, any additional information you provide in response.
- If you subscribe to our products via our website, your name, email address, phone number, company name, and any other information you provide to us.
How we will use information about you
We will only use your personal information when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal information in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract we have entered into with you and provide you with feedback and responses to your enquiries.
- Where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
- Where it is necessary for legitimate interests pursued by us or a third party.
Data security and storage
10BE5 securely stores your data at our Cloud service provider Microsoft’s data centres located within the United Kingdom.
We have set up processes and safeguards to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure of your data.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal information to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal information on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected data security breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected breach where we are legally required to do so.
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
Your rights in connection with personal information
Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
- Access – You have the right to request us for copies of your personal data. This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- Erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- Data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you.
If you want to review, verify, correct or request erasure of your personal information, object to the processing of your personal data, or request that we transfer a copy of your personal information to another party, please contact John Kwan in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What we may need from you
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access the information (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.
Your right to complain
We work to high standards when it comes to processing your personal information. If you have queries or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond.
If you remain dissatisfied, you can make a complaint about the way we process your personal information to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) via https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/data-protection-complaints/.
10BE5 keeps its privacy notice under regular review and places any updates on this web page. This privacy notice was last updated on 24 May 2022.
Data Protection Officer
10BE5 has appointed John Kwan as Data Protection Officer. You may contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are cookies ?
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. The cookies are stored on your device when the website is loaded on your browser. These cookies help us make the website function properly, make the website more secure, provide better user experience, and understand how the website performs and to analyze what works and where it needs improvement.
Our website uses first-party and third-party cookies for a number of purposes. The first-party cookies are mostly necessary for the website to function the right way, and they do not collect any of your personally identifiable data.
The third-party cookies used on our websites are used mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, keeping our services secure, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website.
What types of cookies do we use ?
Necessary: Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Functional: Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features.
Performance: Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Analytics: Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Advertisement: Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
Others: Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.
You can access the full list of cookies used when you visit 10be5.com by accessing https://10be5.com/legal/, clicking the “Privacy & Cookies Policy” tab at the bottom of the page, and then clicking “Cookie settings” link. There is a drop down for each of the categories listed above, specifying the cookies that are used.
How can I control the cookie preferences ?
No warranties or guarantees are made with respect to 10BE5 Ltd.’s software or the content or results generated from such software, which are not a substitute for legal work product and should be independently reviewed and verified for completeness, accuracy and in all other respects. No reliance may be placed on 10BE5 Ltd.’s software or the contents or results generated from such software, and 10BE5 Ltd. shall have no liability with respect thereto except as is agreed under contract entered into between you and 10BE5 Ltd. or under applicable law.
A copy of 10BE5 Ltd.’s ISO 27001 certification can be found here.
Modern Slavery Statement
A copy of 10BE5’s modern slavery statement can be found here.