Why join 10BE5?
You will be joining a start-up in one of the fastest-growing fields in tech at an early stage.
The founders have more than 13 years of combined practice experience and we are backed by one of the most prominent firms.
Our team comes from a wide range of backgrounds, bringing unique insights from different cultures and experience.
We value the contributions of all members of the team and encourage new ideas and discussion, avoiding formal hierarchy wherever possible.
You will be involved in cutting-edge tech research and development and will work with some of the largest companies and law firms in the world.
There is no “face time” requirement and we are more than happy to explore flexible working arrangements on an individual basis.
We are looking for a friendly, motivated and skilled individual with the following:
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science or a related field
- Minimum of one year’s working experience (including part-time and industrial placement)
- Working knowledge of Python and Node.js
- Knowledge of data analysis and deep understanding of data structures
- Assist in troubleshooting and resolution of issues throughout the product life cycle, including support for incident resolution
- Ensure that the technical product documentation is complete, accurate, and coherent
- Develop user operational documentation and manuals
- Maintain our software products and develop integration with third-party technology products
Get in touch
If you are interested and would like to find out more about us, please contact us at careers@10BE5.com.